Please take the following steps:
1. Watch this video.
2. To receive 50% of the benefit of this course, please do the following: Please record yourself on video giving a presentation at least 7 minutes long. Watch the video. Keep speaking, reviewing and re-recording your presentation until you are completely satisfied that you are coming across your very best in terms of substance and style. (Hint: if you think your presentation is boring or unmemorable, it is. Please revise.)
Email this video to firstname.lastname@example.org by the agreed upon date. (do not email PowerPoint slides)
3. To receive 100% of the benefit of this course, please do all of the above plus email the video of your presentation to at least 2 colleagues. Call and ask them what messages and slides (if you used slides) they remember. If they don’t remember your top five message points and top five slides, keep re-doing your speech on video and testing until 2 of your colleagues get your messages.
Email this video to email@example.com
Supplemental materials to help you fulfill the homework assignment.
1. Enroll in my online public speaking course https://courses.mediatrainingworldwide.com/courses/the-ultimate-public-speaking-training-course The coupon code for this course is tjwclients. There is no extra charge to your for this course.
2. Enroll in my online podcasting course http://courses.mediatrainingworldwide.com/courses/how-to-create-a-digital-tv-network The coupon code for this course is tjwclients. There is no extra charge to your for this course.
3. Read Public Speaking Success Public Speaking Success – How Anyone Can Become A Better Presenter
4. Read Secret to Foolproof Presentation Secret to Foolproof Presentations
6. Read MediaTrainingA-Z
If you have any questions, please call or email me at +1.212.764.4955 or firstname.lastname@example.org