We teach you how to speak effectively to live audiences and to the news media. Whether you are giving a presentation or holding a press conference during a crisis, we help you look your best, create memorable stories and sound bites and deliver winning messages.
Best Media Training NYC
Are you looking for best media training NYC?
"Best" of anything is typically subjective, and anyone who simply labels themselves as "best" is often suspect.
However, at Media Training Worldwide, we truly do work daily to create the best possible media training experience for our clients.
We believe we are best because we have devised training methods that create permanent skills for our clients; specifically the following skills:
1. How to look their best on camera.
2. How to shape a media message
3. How to answer questions from reporters.
4. How to speak in sound bites.
How else could an objective person conclude Media Training Worldwide is the best media training company in NYC and even the world?
Please consider the following:
1. We have produced more than 100 online media training courses, more than any other firm in the world.
2. Our book "Secret to Foolproof Presentations" was a #1 USA Today Bestseller, as well as a Business Week and Wall Street Journal bestseller.
3. Our founder, TJ Walker set the Guinness Book of World Records for most talk show appearances ever.
4. The Media Training Worldwide YouTube channel has the most views of any media training firm in the world.
5. We have produced more books, DVS, CDs, and online training videos than any other media training firm in the world.
6. Our founder, TJ Walker, has been training since 1984 and has media trained Presidents of countries, Prime Ministers, US Senators, Members of Parliament, NFL stars, Nobel Peace Prize winners and Miss Universes. Walker has trained more than 10,000 clients from six continents.
If you would like to talk to the best media training firm in NYC, then please call 212.764.4955.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter Today!
Media Training Worldwide publishes a media/presentation tips newsletter each week.