We teach you how to speak effectively to live audiences and to the news media. Whether you are giving a presentation or holding a press conference during a crisis, we help you look your best, create memorable stories and sound bites and deliver winning messages.
Corporation TJ Walker Media maintains this site (the "Site") for your information, education and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without TJ Walker Media advance written permission.
Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreement regarding this subject matter between you and TJ Walker Media is superseded and of no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions
1. Everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site, without advance written permission from TJ Walker Media neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with TJ Walker Media.
2. While TJ Walker Media uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, TJ Walker Media makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. TJ Walker Media assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
3. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used without restriction by TJ Walker Media or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, TJ Walker Media is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication or material you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
4. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site, including those of TJ Walker Media are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of TJ Walker Media and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the advance written permission of TJ Walker Media or such other party which may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. The unauthorized use of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that TJ Walker Media will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution when and where appropriate.
7. The TJ Walker Media products, materials and technologies depicted on this Site may be protected by and covered in one or more U.S. and/or foreign patents.
8. TJ Walker Media has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
Copyright 2010 TJ Walker Media Corporation. All rights reserved.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter Today!
Media Training Worldwide publishes a media/presentation tips newsletter each week.